Danseys pass HOTEL
Frequently Asked Questions
– How far away are you from Naseby?
17 km, 20 minutes on gravel road.
– What languages do you speak?
English, some international staff can speak other languages.
– What time is you check-in and check out?
Check in is after 3pm, check out is at 10am, late check out might be available upon request.
– Do you provide breakfast?
We provide continental breakfast daily, and are pleased to offer cooked breakfast on Sundays and upon request for big groups and functions.
– Is Danseys Pass Road open in winter?
It depends on weather conditions, please call the hotel to confirm if it is open on the day you plan to go over the pass.
– Can we park our campervan on your parking area?
We have a parking area available for your campervans, there is also a free camping area just 15 minutes walk from the hotel. Ask our staff on arrival and we will provide you with some recommendations.
– Can we bring our own drinks and food?
No, we are licensed premises and own food and drinks are not allowed in the bar, restaurant and garden areas. However, we can discuss options, regarding corkage fee for your own wine for dinner at the table.